Hyundai Santa Fe 2023 Price In UAE, Reviews And Specifications
Hyundai Santa Fe 2023 is a Budget friendly price MidSize SUV, it comes with abundant features and lots of passengers space. It also offers an above average fuel Economy.
The Hyundai Santa Fe 2023 Price In UAE will start at AED 102,999 to AED 159,999 in UAE, the Hyundai Santa Fe 2023 release date in UAE will be in early 2023.
Hyundai Santa Fe 2023 Reviews
The Hyundai Santa Fe 2023 is great value, as it comes with a low starting price, which also features a lot of high quality interior materials and great standard features.
The Hyundai Santa Fe 2023 competes with the likes of KIA Telluride, Honda CRV, Hyundai Palisade And Nissan X-Trail.
The Hyundai Santa Fe 2023 is available in three trims level: 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe GL Smart, 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe GL Comfort+ And 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS Premium+.
Hyundai Santa Fe 2023 Price In UAE
|2023 Hyundai Santa Fe GL Smart
|2023 Hyundai Santa Fe GL Comfort
|2023 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS Premium
Hyundai Santa Fe 2023 Interior
The Hyundai Santa Fe 2023 materials quality and design are of great quality, even if a few small areas, particularly thinly padded door armrests, aren’t perfect.
The Hyundai Santa Fe 2023 is a two rows SUV, with a 5 seats configuration, the SUV is spacious in both rows, there are a lot of space both in the Headroom and Legroom region.
The Cargo Area comes with an Average space of 36.4 cubic feet behind the Second Row and a 72.1 cubic feet when the second row is been folded, the space is decent for its class.
The Hyundai Santa Fe 2023 comes with a standard 8-inch touch screen, wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Bluetooth, four USB ports and HD Radio. Available features include a 10.25-inch touch screen, navigation, wireless device charging, a 12-speaker Harman Kardon premium audio system, a 12.3-inch digital gauge cluster, dual-zone automatic climate control, a digital key, proximity keyless entry, push-button start and a panoramic sunroof.
Hyundai Santa Fe 2023 Engine And Performance
Engine Options, Horsepower and Acceleration
- Base engine: 2.5-liter four-cylinder with 191 horsepower and 181 pound-feet of torque
- Available engine: turbocharged 2.5-liter four-cylinder with 281 horsepower and 311 pound-feet of torque
- Drivetrain: standard front-wheel drive; available all-wheel drive
- Transmission: standard eight-speed automatic; available eight-speed dual-clutch automatic
Hyundai Santa Fe 2023 Infotainment Features
- Standard infotainment features: an 8-inch touch screen, wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Bluetooth, four USB ports and HD Radio
- Available infotainment features: a 10.25-inch touch screen, navigation, wireless device charging, a 12-speaker Harman Kardon premium audio system and a 12.3-inch digital gauge cluster
- Other available features: dual-zone automatic climate control, a digital key, proximity keyless entry, push-button start and a panoramic sunroof
2023 Hyundai Santa Fe Safety Features
Standard driver-assistance features:
- Rearview camera
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- LED headlights with automatic high beams
- Forward collision warning
- Forward automatic emergency braking
- Pedestrian detection
- Adaptive cruise control
- Lane-keep assist
- Lane-following assist
- Driver-attention monitoring
- Rear-seat alert (reminds you to check the back seats for kids or pets before you exit the vehicle)
- Safe-exit assist (alerts exiting passengers of vehicles approaching from behind)
Available driver-assistance features:
- Highway Driving Assist (includes adaptive cruise control with lane centering)
- Blind-spot camera
- Surround-view camera
- Surround-view parking camera system
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Remote Smart Parking Assist (lets you move the SUV in or out of a parking spot while outside of the vehicle with a key fob)
- Head-up display (shows pertinent driving and navigation information directly on the windshield
2023 Hyundai Santa Fe Dimensions and Weight
The Hyundai Santa Fe 2023 is 15.7 feet long. It has a curb weight that ranges from 3,649 to 4,076 pounds.
Where Is the 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe Built?
Hyundai builds the 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe in Alabama.
How much is Hyundai Santa Fe 2023 in UAE?
Hyundai Santa Fe 2023 GL Smart Price In UAE starts at AED 102,999
Hyundai Santa Fe 2023 GL Comfort Price In UAE starts at AED 118,999
Hyundai Santa Fe 2023 GLS Premium Price In UAE starts at AED 159,999
Hyundai Santa Fe 2023 Specifications
|Santa Fe 2023
|Basic: 4 Years / 50000 Miles , Corrosion: 6 Years / Unlimited Miles , Drivetrain: 6 Years / 70000 Miles , Maintenance: 1 Years / 10000 Miles and Roadside Assistance: 4 Years / Unlimited Miles
|Sparkling Metal, Polar White, Platinum Silver, Pheonix Orange, Phantom Black, Moonlight Blue
|No. Of Cylinder
|Front Wheel Drive (FWD)
|Steering Gear Type
|Minimum Turning Radius
|DIMENSION AND WEIGHT
|18 in x 8 in
|Mileage In City
|Mileage On Highway
|NO. Of Doors
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Anti Lock Braking System
|Anti Lock Braking
|Power Door Locks
|Child Safety Locks
|Rear Seat Belts
|Seat Belts Warning
|Door Ajar Warning
|Vehicle Stability Control System
|Engine Check Warning
|Audio System Remote Control
|Speakers Front & Back
|USB And Auxiliary Input
|Adjustable Steering Column
|Height Adjustable Driving Seat
|Outside Temperature Display
|Electric Folding Rear View Mirror
|Automatic Climate Control
|Low Fuel Warning Light
|Rear Reading Lamp