Hyundai Santa Fe 2022 Price In UAE, Features And Buying Guide
The Hyundai Santa Fe made it first debut in the year 2001 being Hyundai motors first SUV. The Hyundai Santa Fe got it facelift in 2021. The Midsize Suv comes with a spacious interior among other Features.
The Hyundai Santa Fe 2022 Price In UAE starts at AED 94,600 to AED 147,400 in UAE, depending on the trim you are buying. The Hyundai Santa Fe 2022 will make it first debut in April 2023.
Hyundai Santa Fe 2022 Reviews
The Hyundai Santa Fe 2022 is spacious and comfortable, has Loads of standard tech and safety features, Great Fuel Economy, Low starting price for it class.
The Hyundai Santa Fe 2022 in UAE is available in 3 trims level and a Powertrain options of 2WD And 4WD: 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe Smart, 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe Comfort And 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe Premium.
The Midsize SUV is ranked #3 in the list of the Best Midsize SUV, competing with the likes of KIA Telluride, Honda CR-V, Hyundai Palisade And Chevrolet Traverse.
Watch the full video review on Hyundai Santa Fe 2022:
Hyundai Santa Fe 2022 Price In UAE
|2022 Hyundai Santa Fe Smart
|2022 Hyundai Santa Fe Comfort
|2022 Hyundai Santa Fe Premium
Hyundai Santa Fe 2022 Interior
The Hyundai Santa Fe 2022 has a five seats configuration in two rows. The front row seats are comfortable and spacious for adults. The second seats are fairly roomy, but this row is Comfortable for accommodating two adults or three kids.
The 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe has an average amount of cargo room for a two-row midsize SUV. There’s 36.4 cubic feet of space behind the Second Row and 72.1 cubic feet with the second row folded.
Hyundai Santa Fe 2022 standard features includes an 8-inch touch screen, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluetooth, and four USB ports. Available features include a 10.25-inch touch screen, a 12.3-inch digital gauge cluster, navigation, HD Radio, a 12-speaker stereo, wireless device charging, a digital key, push-button start, dual-zone automatic climate control, and a panoramic sunroof.
Hyundai Santa Fe 2022 Engine And Performance
Engine Options, Horsepower, and Acceleration
- Base engine: 2.5-liter four-cylinder with 191 horsepower and 181 pound-feet of torque
- Available engine: 2.5-liter turbocharged four-cylinder with 281 horsepower and 311 pound-feet of torque
- Drivetrain: standard front-wheel drive; available all-wheel drive
- Transmission: standard eight-speed automatic; available eight-speed dual-clutch automatic
Hyundai Santa Fe 2022 Infotainment Features
- Standard infotainment features: an 8-inch touch screen, wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Bluetooth, and four USB ports
- Available infotainment features: 10.25-inch touch screen (requires wired connection for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto), 12.3-inch digital gauge cluster, navigation, HD Radio, wireless device charging, and a 12-speaker Harman Kardon stereo
- Other available features: dual-zone automatic climate control, push-button start, a digital key, and a panoramic sunroof
Hyundai Santa Fe 2022 Safety Features
Standard driver assistance features:
- Rearview camera
- Blind spot monitoring
- Rear cross traffic alert
- Forward collision warning
- Pedestrian and cyclist detection
- Forward automatic emergency braking
- Adaptive cruise control
- Lane keep assist
- Automatic high-beam headlights
- Driver drowsiness monitoring
- Rear seat alert (helps to prevent children and pets from being left inside the vehicle)
- Safe exit assist (uses sensors to detect when it’s safe to open the rear doors)
Available driver assistance features:
- Highway Driving Assist (advanced adaptive cruise control with lane centering)
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Remote Smart Parking Assist (lets you use the key fob to pull the SUV in or out of a parking spot while you’re outside the vehicle)
- Surround-view parking camera system with blind spot view
- Head-up display
Hyundai Santa Fe 2022 Dimensions and Weight
The Hyundai Santa Fe 2022 is 15.7 feet long. Its curb weight ranges from 3,649 to 4,076 pounds.
Hyundai Santa Fe 2022 Colors
- Twilight Black
- Symphony Silver
- Stormy Sea
- Scarlet Red
- Quartz White
- Machine Grey
- Lava Orange
- Earthy Bronze.
Where Is the 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe Built?
Hyundai builds the 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe in Alabama.
How Much Does the Hyundai Santa Fe Cost?
Hyundai Santa Fe Smart 2022 Price In UAE starts at AED 94,600
Hyundai Santa Fe Comfort 2022 Price In UAE starts at AED 104,100
Hyundai Santa Fe Premium 2022 Price In UAE starts at AED 147,400
Is Hyundai making a 2022 Santa Fe?
Yes, the Hyundai Santa Fe 2022 is announced to be out in April 2023
How much is a 2022 Honda Hyundai Santa Fe?
The Hyundai Santa Fe 2022 Price In UAE starts at AED 94,600 to AED 147,400 in UAE, depending on the trim you are buying.
Is 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe worth buying?
Yes, the Hyundai Santa Fe 2022 is worth buying, due to it low starting price compared to others in its class.
What is the average price of a 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe?
The Average Price of a 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe is AED 104,890
Hyundai Santa Fe 2022 Specifications
|Santa Fe 2022
|Basic: 4 Years / 50000 Miles , Corrosion: 6 Years / Unlimited Miles , Drivetrain: 6 Years / 70000 Miles , Maintenance: 1 Years / 10000 Miles and Roadside Assistance: 4 Years / Unlimited Miles
|2.5L V4 Gas
|No. Of Cylinder
|Front Wheel Drive (FWD)
|Steering Gear Type
|Minimum Turning Radius
|DIMENSION AND WEIGHT
|18 in x 8 in
|Mileage In City
|Mileage On Highway
|NO. Of Doors
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Anti Lock Braking System
|Anti Lock Braking
|Power Door Locks
|Child Safety Locks
|Rear Seat Belts
|Seat Belts Warning
|Door Ajar Warning
|Vehicle Stability Control System
|Engine Check Warning
|Audio System Remote Control
|Speakers Front & Back
|USB And Auxiliary Input
|Adjustable Steering Column
|Height Adjustable Driving Seat
|Outside Temperature Display
|Electric Folding Rear View Mirror
|Automatic Climate Control
|Low Fuel Warning Light
|Rear Reading Lamp