Toyota Highlander 2023 Price In UAE, Reviews, Pictures And Buying Guide
The Toyota Highlander makes it first debut in the year 2001, since then the Toyota Company hasn’t seize the production of the Highlander Model, always bringing out The Midsize SUV with upgraded design every year.
The All New Toyota Highlander 2023 comes with a Modern and User Friendly Interior, and also with a friendly driving and handling experience.
The Toyota Highlander 2023 Price In UAE starts at AED 156,900 to AED 181,900 in UAE, the New 2023 Toyota Highlander is expected to be released in 2023.
Toyota Highlander 2023 Reviews
In the list of the Best Midsize SUV’s the Toyota Highlander 2023 is ranked No. 13, with the likes of 2023 Kia Telluride and 2023 Hyundai Palisade leading the way as the best Midsize SUV’s.
The Toyota Highlander 2023 will be available in six trims: L, LE, XLE, XSE, Limited and Platinum. The Midsize SUV will offer a standard turbo-four engine that will replace the V6.
2023 Toyota Highlander will provide a Balanced ride and handling, with a great Fuel Economy.
Watch the full Video Review on Toyota Highlander 2023:
Toyota Highlander 2023 Interior
The Interior of the Midsize SUV is standard with a high quality material, it provides a seating of 7 to 8 passengers.
The Toyota Highlander 2023 seat comes in a three rows configuration, that occupies up to 7 – 8 passengers. The first and second row are spacious and really comfortable, while the third row is tacky as it is specifically designed for kids.
The Highlander 2023 comes with a decent Cargo Space that makes it above average for it class. It has a 16 cubic feet behind the Third row, a 48.4 cubic feet when the third row is been folded and it’s measured 84.3 cubic feet when the third and second rows are been folded.
The Toyota Highlander 2023 standard features include a 7-inch digital instrument cluster, an 8-inch touch screen, wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Amazon Alexa, a Wi-Fi hot spot, satellite radio, Bluetooth, five USB ports, a six-speaker audio system, tri-zone automatic climate control, remote keyless entry and push-button start.
Available features include a 12.3-inch digital gauge cluster, a 12.3-inch touch screen, navigation, wireless device charging, an 11-speaker JBL audio system, LED ambient interior lighting, a 120-volt household-style power outlet, a universal garage door opener, a moonroof and a panoramic moonroof.
Toyota Highlander 2023 Engine And Performance
It features a Standard Turbocharged Four- cylinder engine, which replaces the famous V6 engine. The Toyota made a claim that the 2023 Highlander can have a 22 mpg in the city and 29 mpg on the highway.
Engine Options, Horsepower and Acceleration
- Engine: turbocharged 2.4-liter four-cylinder with 265 horsepower and 310 pound-feet of torque
- Drivetrain: standard front-wheel drive; available all-wheel drive
- Transmission: eight-speed automatic
- Standard infotainment features: an 8-inch touch screen, wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Amazon Alexa, a Wi-Fi hot spot, satellite radio, Bluetooth, five USB ports and a six-speaker audio system
- Available infotainment features: a 12.3-inch touch screen, navigation, wireless device charging and an 11-speaker JBL audio system
- Additional standard features: a 7-inch digital gauge cluster, tri-zone automatic climate control, remote keyless entry and push-button start
- Other available features: a 12.3-inch digital gauge cluster, LED ambient interior lighting, a 120-volt household-style power outlet, a universal garage door opener, a moonroof and a panoramic moonroof
2023 Toyota Highlander Safety Features
Standard driver-assistance features:
- Rearview camera
- Forward collision warning
- Forward automatic emergency braking
- Pedestrian detection
- Adaptive cruise control
- Lane-departure warning
- Lane-keep assist
- Lane-trace assist (helps keep the vehicle centered in its lane)
- Traffic-sign recognition
- Automatic high-beam headlights
- Rear-seat reminder (alerts you to check the rear seats for kids or pets before you exit the vehicle)
Available driver-assistance features:
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Surround-view parking camera system
- Adaptive headlights
- Head-up display (shows pertinent driving and navigation information directly on the windshield)
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Rear-camera mirror (streams a view of what’s behind the vehicle to the rearview mirror)
2023 Toyota Highlander Dimensions and Weight
The New Toyota Highlander 2023 has a length of 16.2 feet long. With a curb weight that ranges from 4,155 to 4,453 pounds, while it gross vehicle weight rating is between 5,830 and 5,935 pounds.
Toyota Highlander 2023 Colors
What colors will the 2023 Toyota Highlander come in?
- Moon Dust.
- Magnetic Gray Metallic.
- Celestial Silver Metallic.
- Ruby Flare Pearl.
- Midnight Black Metallic.
- Wind Chill Pearl.
Toyota Highlander 2023 Price In UAE
The Toyota Highlander 2023 UAE Price will have an Average Market Price of AED 172,800 In UAE.
Toyota Highlander 2023 Release Date
The Toyota Highlander 2023 is said to make it First debut in 2023.
What is the difference between the 2022 and 2023 Highlander?
The major difference between the 2022 Toyota Highlander and 2023 Toyota Highlander is the turbocharged four-cylinder engine that replaces the V6 engine.
Is 2023 Toyota Highlander coming out?
How much is a Toyota Highlander 2023?
The Toyota Highlander 2023 Price UAE will start at AED 156,900 to AED 181,900 In UAE.
Will the 2023 Highlander have a V6?
No, The All New Toyota Highlander 2023 won’t have a V6 engine, instead it will be replaced with a turbocharged four-cylinder engine.
Toyota Highlander 2023 Specifications
|Model Number||Highlander 2023|
|Motor Warranty||Basic: 4 Years / 50000 Miles , Corrosion: 6 Years / Unlimited Miles , Drivetrain: 6 Years / 70000 Miles , Maintenance: 1 Years / 10000 Miles and Roadside Assistance: 4 Years / Unlimited Miles|
|Available Colors||Moon Dust.
Magnetic Gray Metallic.
Celestial Silver Metallic.
Ruby Flare Pearl.
Midnight Black Metallic.
Wind Chill Pearl.
|Body Type||Midsize SUV|
|Engine Type||2.4L turbocharged-4|
|Engine Power||265 hp|
|No. Of Cylinder||4|
|Driving Type||Front Wheel Drive (FWD)|
|Gear Box||8 Speed|
|Steering Gear Type||Rack-Pinion|
|Minimum Turning Radius||38.7 ft|
|Back Suspension||Multi Link|
|DIMENSION AND WEIGHT|
|Wheel Base||112.2 in|
|Kerb Weight||4,145 lbs|
|Wheel Size||18 in x 8 in|
|Mileage In City||22 MPG|
|Mileage On Highway||29 MPG|
|Seating Capacity||7-8 Seater|
|NO. Of Doors||4 Doors|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||18.5 Gallons|
|Anti Lock Braking System||YES|
|Anti Lock Braking||YES|
|Power Door Locks||YES|
|Child Safety Locks||YES|
|Rear Seat Belts||YES|
|Seat Belts Warning||YES|
|Door Ajar Warning||YES|
|Vehicle Stability Control System||YES|
|Engine Check Warning||YES|
|Audio System Remote Control||YES|
|Speakers Front & Back||YES|
|USB And Auxiliary Input||YES|
|Adjustable Steering Column||YES|
|Height Adjustable Driving Seat||YES|
|Outside Temperature Display||YES|
|Electric Folding Rear View Mirror||YES|
|Automatic Climate Control||YES|
|Low Fuel Warning Light||YES|
|Rear Reading Lamp||YES|